Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008



So, I tried my hand at Digital Scrapbooking a while back and this is what I came up with. It was for a Challenge for AC Bailey Ltd's Scrap Scouts Challenge. The Challenge was to mix Digital and Traditional Scrapbooking. Well, I got the digital done, but then life got crazy and I was never able to finish the layout (although it is still sitting on the counter next to my scrap table.

I actually enjoyed doing the digital thing, but could totally see that I would spend all of my time searching for great papers and fonts and bling for my layouts. I'm more of a touchy feely kinda girl, so I think I'll stick to traditional.

Before life got so hectic I did manage to print this photo and pick some paper. Tonight I am going to make time to finish the layout and then I'll post it tomorrow for all to see. Baby steps, Baby steps!

No comments: