Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

With Sympathy

Sympathy cards are always hard to make when you need them, so I have made a couple to keep in my stash.   I love this set I bought from Verve a long time ago...I do believe that it is the only Verve set that I own, and its the kind of set that I will never let go of, because it really is a timeless one.

The sun has been shining for at least a few hours every day this week, and that makes me SO HAPPY!  I could sit and soak up the sunshine all day long.  Lots going on around here this week.  I spent most of the weekend moving my scrap room from the little office to the new big room in the basement, essentially doubling my working space.  I just love it and can't wait to get working in there tonight on some cards, not just on moving and organizing.   Sometimes, a clean space is all the mojo a girl needs.  ;-)

Stamps: Verve Forever in our Hearts
Paper: Prima North Country Collection,
Ink: CTMH Black
Accessories: MFT Die-namics Dainty Doily, Spellbinders Circle Dies, All That Scraps Butterfly Dies, Misc. Clear Jewels

3 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card. Love those butterflies.

Congratulations on moving into your new scrap room. That is so exciting.

snappy scrappy said...

Congrats on your new space!!! Love your card...super pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Bananastamper said...

Fantastic card!!! The butterflies are perfect on there. (Love the stamp set too!) Can't wait to see your new space all put together!