Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

A little mor Christmas

Even though the season is technically over, I didn't show you all the cards I made so I've got a bit of catching up to do.  This one I threw together because everyone kept talking about Washi Tape and how wonderful it is.  Ya know what?  I totally agree, it is super fun stuff to work with.
This card was quick and easy to throw together, and tape eliminated the need for layers of paper.  I love the simplicity of this one...it's definitely something I could make a few of for the stash for next year.

Stamps:  MFT Stitched Stockings
Paper: MFT Hot Fudge, Jellybean Green, Natural
Ink: MFT Colorbox Wild Cherry, CTMH Black, Garden Green
Accessories:  Queen & Co stick on jewels, MFT Dies:  Stocking Trio, Oval Open Scallop Doily, Spellbinders Oval

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Great card! Washi tape rocks!!! I love the die you used as well as this wonderful stamp set - which I still have of yours - thank you so much for letting me borrow it! I just finished using it to do the inside of Christmas card 1 and 2 for next year's stash! Never too early, never!
Hope your getaway with the girls is not wearing you out too much!
Take care,
Shanna :)

snappy scrappy said...

This is the one that I got...totally love it!!! Lee-Ann :)

Donna said...

Great use of Washi Tape. Love the stocking. What a fun card.