Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Ahh, the Christmas Music has started.  I turned it on at work today, although I'm sure that the guys changed the station as soon as I left, and it was nice to just hum along to the old familiar tunes.  Despite the music, and a spattering of snow yesterday afternoon it doesn't feel like the holiday's yet at all.  Perhaps it is because I'm not watching enough TV, so I'm not seeing the commercials telling me how I need to buy more, bake more and decorate more. Or, maybe it's because we got a new fireplace downstairs and it is finally warm when I craft.  :)

Either way, the holidays are coming and I am slowly getting ready.  I made this card using a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  And, I even had it done in time to enter the challenge, but never got around to blogging it until now.  But it isn't really about entering, more about getting something done, and I did.
I even managed to finish the inside of the card, since I couldn't seem to figure out where I wanted my sentiment to go on the outside. 
I'm going to enter my card in a few challenges - even if I did miss the one it was intended for!

Papers and Such is looking for Paper Piecing - did you notice her funky gloves & scarf?!?
and
The Pink Elephant is looking for embossing on your project. 

It's late, and so I'm off to bed.  Chat again soon.

Danielle

1 comment: