Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Blossoms

It is trying so hard to be Spring here in Thunder Bay.  The snow is melting and the sun is shining.  The kids have pulled out their bikes and rubber boots and we're not wearing scarves and mitts every time we leave the house.  This can only mean one thing...there is a big snow storm brewing!  LOL!

In an effort to push these thoughts away, the challenge this week at Paper Sundaes is to use Spring Blossoms.  I made this fun birthday card late in the week.  It's not my favorite card every, but it will work perfect for a little kids birthday party so I'll add it to my stash.
I hope that your Sunday is relaxing and warm.

Stamps:  Lily of the Valley
Paper:  Misc. from my stash
Ink:  Copics
Accessories:  Prima Flowers, Bo Bunny Brads.

3 comments:

Alica said...

so sweet and fun! You are right, it's perfect for a kids b-day!
Have a wonderful sunny day and no snow storms (till next winter) ;)

Jenn Joncas said...

It's cute Danielle!! Bright and colourful (: I love that little bunny!!

snappy scrappy said...

I think it's adorable. Bright, colourful and cute...a perfect kids card.