Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tasty Treats!

Have you ever coloured on "auto-pilot"? I did...just days ago, in fact. A few of us girls got together for a night of chatting and colouring and I pulled out this cute Chef Cocoa image and got to work. I chatted more than I coloured...and when I started to assemble this week's Guest DT Sample, I realized that I coloured this like it was a muffin...when in fact, it is a chef's hat... LOL! Can you tell? I think it works both ways, so I used it. Would you know if I didn't tell you?


 
I used the Kitchen Sentiments with this one as well. My layout is courtesy of this week's Sketch #87 at The Sweet Stop...but no stitching, though I couldn't resist using the sketch! It's hard to tell, but this is actually the front of a Chinese food takeout container. I'll be filling it with goodies tonight and taking it a friend's house for a little Christmas gift.

Paper: Crate Paper Snow Day Collection, Brown, Pink
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: MS Ribbon Loop Border Punch, Misc. Prima Flower, Large Bella Dot in Brown, Hero Arts little hearts, Misc. Ric Rac Ribbon.

7 comments:

Christine said...

Wonderful project, Danielle! It's so cute! I can totally see where you thought muffin, that's what I thought until I read your story, too lol...

Merry Christmas!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...your cards always are. Your daughter did a great job at the recital...both your daughters are cute little devils! Merry Christmas!

Bananastamper said...

So cute! I agree, it could pass for either! Have a great holiday! I will be looking forward to catching up when I'm back!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling!

Caroline said...

At first glance I thought it was a muffin!! lol Very pretty card by the way.

CarlaKH said...

How cute! Wishing you and yours a blessed holiday!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Well I LOVE it as a muffin!!! LOL Really, I do. And I love the border punch too!! Gonna have to get that one!!

Happy New Year my friend!!!
Big Hugs,
Wendy