Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Simple Card

After spending 8 hours colouring, I really wanted to make a card...no really, I spent most of my crop time last weekend just colouring.  Anyway, I managed to locate the Get Sketchy sketch this week and went to work.  My card also qualifies for Crazy for Challenges as a Christmas card.  It's funny, now that I am making my own card, I find that I make a lot that are not religion specific, even though we celebrate Christmas in a religious way.  Strange.
As I was thinking about this post, and what I would say, I realized that this is a global card.  The black and white paper is SEI and was purchased from i {heart} papers from my friend Kate.  The blue paper came from CTMH via BananaStamper.  The Nestabilities were purchased from The Paperworks Co and the Sentiment is Amy R Sentiments via The Scrapbooking Cottage.  The snowflake punch was a brand new purchase for this weekend from my local Michael's store.  The little blue jewel was swiped from my table-mates stash while she was out watching her daughter play hockey (oops, I forgot to tell you about that!).

I'm not sure what all this means...but I know that I have some great friends who own great stores!

Stamps:  Amy R Winter Sentiments
Paper:  SEI, CTMH
Ink:  CTMH Black
Accessories:  MS Snowflake punch, Nestabilities Mittens, SU Tag Punch, Blue Jewel from Allyson's stash

1 comment:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOL, I love how you swiped the little jewel. LOL It's a very elegant card. LOVE the blue against that black and white paper. It looks like snow against a night sky!!