Wow! I am such a lucky girl to have great Blog friends. Today, I received 2 awards...how exciting!
The Cherry on Top Award was given to me by Snappy Scraps and you really need to check out her blog to see the amazing cards she makes with her Cricut. Amazing stuff!
Rules of the award state that I must tell you 3 things I love about myself.
1. I can cook...I just don't take the time...but really I'm quite good at it.
2. I take birthday's seriously...especially where my kids are concerned...parties only last a few hours but the memories last forever.
3. My mind is like a steel trap...I remember everything! LOL!
And, here are 5 Blogs that I love and think deserve this award too!
Take a few minutes to check them all out...each offers something unique and always inspiring.
The second award I received was from Monique over at For the Love of Paper...this girl has some amazing talent (and a nice motorcycle! LOL!) so be sure to check out her creations.
Rules for this award are:
1. Post the award on your blog - check.
2. Link back to the person who awarded it to you - check
3. Follow that Blog - already done!
3. Choose 15 favourite blogs - No problemo
In no particular order, here are 15 blogs that I visit regularly.
As a side note, I really need to get better at commenting...'cause even though I visit these ladies most every day, I don't generally leave comments, so my goal for the next little while is to do just that!
Stay tuned...I should have something crafty to post later today.