Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Paper Sundaes Challenge #2

Happy Sunday!  Head on over to Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog and check out this weeks challenge, it's a recipe of pink, brown and lace...like a Sundae.  Our sponsor this week is Ildi Co, an online digital stamp company.   I just love her images!

On my card, I used some misc. pink scraps, CTMH Chcolate paper and some eyelet lace that I found at the local Fabric store...whoa was that an experience.  It was clearance day and I walked out with 15 yards of different lace and trim...yikes!  I used my heart Nesties to cut out the image before I coloured it with my Copics.  I finished the card off using the sentiment from the Sweet Kitty stamp set available at The Rubber Cafe.  I hope that you like my card, don't forget to visit the other DT Member blogs, and the Paper Sundaes Challenge blog to see the great cards that everyone else is making.

Paper: CTMH Chocolate, White Daisy, Misc. Scrap of Pink
Ink: Cpic Markers, Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories: Large Bella Dots in White, White Eyelet Lace, Nestabilitie Hearts and Heart Scallops.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

So cute! Love how you used the heart nesties! Great idea.

Helen F. said...

Your card is just too adorable. Love the Clownkins!

Bananastamper said...

So cute!
Woo hoo your Edward card from your last post has been "Edward Approved" by Twilight Tuesday! You are on a roll girl!

Shanna
p.s. You left a bag here, hope skating went well!

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! I love the clown noses!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Danielle. What a gorgeous card. Love the design and the colour combination. cute image too.
happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Lynn McAuley said...

Now this brought a chuckle out of grumpy me this morning!! What a delightful image! Great Valentine, Danielle!!