Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Take a Deep Breath

Some sketches are so easy to work with, and to prove it, look what I did in less than an hour?  I took this sketch from the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.  And really, it is the most versatile sketch I've used in a long time!

All 3 cards use a My Favourite Stamps stamp set that I purchased over a year ago, but had yet to ink up.  The first card is most like the Sketch, I think.   I used CTMH's new Grace papers for and some Cranberry and Honey Cardstock.  I coloured the image with my copics and added on single Bigger Brad and voila.  Card complete!And, since the first one worked out so good, I whipped together a second card, this time using papers from CTMH's Twitterpated line.  And, since I was on a roll, I made a third card with the Twitterpated papers.  Holy smokes!  Sometimes the simplest cards are the most fun, and the most useful!

We're off for a quick family vacation, so this post is scheduled.  I should be suffering in a Waterpark as this posts...lucky me.  Hopefully shopping at IKEA and the joy on my kids faces as they climb on ride after ride at the Mall of America will make up for the Waterpark.  Have a great Thanksgiving weekend if you're in Canada...and have a just plain great weekend if you're not!

**note** darned blogger...I hit the wrong button and it posted and now I can't get it to unpost, so two today and then none again until next week.  Sorry about that, feast or famine!  LOL!

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

What lovely cards! I love this sketch too.