Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Simple Pleasures


Can you tell that I can't get enough of Stella and Angus from The Rubber Cafe? These little turtles are the cutest, and I can't wait to show you what they have planned for Christmas!

I made this card for my mom, when she was in the hospital a few weeks back. She's fine, but sometimes sitting around for days on end doing nothing but watching TV can be a bummer. Every time she's in for a few days, she comments how much she forgets that little things like getting the mail are important to her.

I used the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love papers and cut my sentiment from one of the border papers. I coloured this Stella and Angus image called Life is Better With You with my copics. When I'm colouring two animals, I try to make a real effort to distinguish them. This is why you'll see that Angus is usually a darker colour than Stella. I try to use the lightest colour from Angus, for my darkest colour on Stella.

Stamps: Life Is Better With You
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love
Ink:  Copic Markers, Memento Black

No comments: