Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Halloween - Rubber Cafe Style!

Hi, it's been a while...not even a week, but Wendy at work keeps bugging me to put up some new stuff!  LOL!  I have new stuff, but I was having problems getting Blogger to load my photos.  All seems to be fixed now, so on to the reason you came.
Oh my, I cannot say enough good things about the great stamps that I get to use from the Rubber Cafe.  They stamp beautifully, even the Acrylic ones...images are crisp and lines fill in nicely.  When the sets Trick or Treat and Pumpkin Face Mix-N-Match came to me, I was so excited.  First, I used the sentiment from Pumpkin Face Mix-N-Match to stamp out the background...quick and easy!  Then, I stamped the images on Neenah paper and coloured them in with my copics.  Of course, I tried 4 different colour combo's before I liked his little shirt (you'll see the cast off's on other cards, they were still good, just not right for this card).  I used a sketch from Mojo Turns 100 - I used Day 6.
I have so much more to show you...and the hubby and I have worked out a schedule so that I can work on my projects a few days a week...rather than staying up to all hours of the night trying to get stuff done!   I'll also have time to load to the blog...and maybe even schedule a few posts.  Can't wait to show you what I've been up to!
Paper:  Misc. Cardstock in black and organge, Neenah Classic White
Ink: Copic Markers,  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Circle Punches

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great halloween card!

Amy J said...

This is too cute! Love it! Did you ever get your book you won from me?

Bananastamper said...

Fun background! I love it and his shirt turned out perfect! Cheers,
Shanna