Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Wedding Card

I was so surprised that I hadn't shown you this card before!

I have some scraps of this great Black & White Paper, although I don't know who made it. The paper has these stripes on it, so all I had to do was matte the picture and add the flowers and brads. So simple. I left it uncoloured, 'cause I figured I would wait to see what he colours of the couple are, then I would colour her ribbon and flowers. I suppose I could have waited to Matte the image or add coloured flowers too. Best thing is, this card was so simple, I could whip a new one up in minutes!

Thanks for looking today

Stamps: StampingBella Hitchedafellabella
Paper: Unknown
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories: Prima Flowers, Misc. Black Brads

1 comment:

JayLynn said...

So pretty, I love the look of black and white cards!