Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Brother-In-Law!

The month of May brings with it a couple of birthdays. I have 2 Brothers-In-Law who celebrated last month, and these are the cards I made them.
The first one went to Peter, he's an outdoorsy kind of guy who loves to fish. He has been fortunate in his life that he has not only travelled the world, but also been able to discover and participate in some of the great fisheries in Canada. He is currently in Northern BC, and I'm sure that the fishing is great!

This second card is for Henry. Henry is a free spirit kind of guy. He's lived in Vancouver/Whistler area as long as I have known my husband, and for many years before. He is an avid tennis player and a big hockey fan. I knew that he would like this card. Of course, being a Vancouver resident, he cheers for the Canucks...but we try to convert him to loving the Maple Leafs at every chance we get.
Did you notice that they aren't a conventional size card? I made them to fit in a #10 envelope, you know, business size. Perfect if we were giving money on a birthday...although sadly for them we only gave them cards, no cash! LOL!
Stamps: Hanna Stamps Hockey Riley and Fishing Riley
Paper: Bazzill Spring Colours, Pattern is Misc. from my stash.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Mics. Rubon's, CTMH Bigger Brads in Dutch Blue, CTMH eyelets in Olive. Ribbon is CTMH also.








1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

These turned out great! Love Riley and love the fun sized you used. Gotta remember to try that out.

Cheers,
Shanna