Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...or is it?

I am getting a little behind on my Christmas cards.....and it's only April! LOL! Over at Sparkle's Blog, she makes a few Christmas cards each week, and most weeks there is a challenge to them. I always look, but rarely remember to participate. I do love her cards though, so make sure to check them out. I made this card last night, with her Christmas Card Challenge in mind.

I got this image from the Canadian Express Image Swap and my new friend Jenny. They are stamped in SU Ink, Hunter Green. Because she sent me a number of the same image, I made a card that could be easily duplicated and whipped up 4 of these last night. Yeah me!

I loved this image in the SU catalog but couldn't justify buying it for the little amount that I'm sure I would use it. I was so happy to see it appear on the Image Swap list. I have enough images left that I think I'll get a few more cards done this weekend. It is so nice to actually get something done, rather than just colour images and put them in a pile.

Stamps: SU Snow Swirled
Paper: CTMH Evensong, Bazzill,
Inks: SU Hunter Green
Accessories: Misc. Buttons

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is gorgeous! I love your card! Thanks for playing the challenge and even if you're just peeking in, lol.