Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

We interrupt these layouts....

...for some Calendar Headers. Found these photos stored on my work computer (go figure!) and thought I'd share them with you. This is the toppers for an event calendar that I made for the Daycare Provider for Christmas.

Please excuse my horrible picture taking skills. It was January, the gift was already 3 weeks late and it was into the wee hours of the night when I took these. The Calendar is actually white, so the colours are much crisper in person.












I'm happier with some months than I am with others. Of course, this is always a learning process and I'm but just a babe!

Hoping to finally get pictures of those layouts done in the next day or two - could use a few more hours in the day!

1 comment:

Jena said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog - I know a gal who did the preggo nun a couple years ago - hillarious! Good luck with the jaguar costume search!

Oh, and I posted here to say thanks for the inspiration - I've done about 6 event calendars a couple years ago and I have one I've been wanting to do for about a year now, I just keep gathering more ideas, so TFS! Maybe I'll finally get around to it!